WELCOME TO STAGG RESOURCE CONSULTANTS, INC.
Stagg Resource Consultants, Inc. ("STAGG") provides a full range of professional services to the natural resource industry throughout the U.S. and internationally. The firm routinely works in the coal, petroleum, metals, and industrial mineral sectors. The firm's corporate offices are located in Cross Lanes, West Virginia, with a regional office located in Lexington, Kentucky.
STAGG's professional services are divided into seven basic areas, summarized as follows:
ACQUISITIONS & DIVESTITURES
- the acquisition services relate to the design and implementation of corporate acquisition programs for both developed and undeveloped natural resource properties.
- STAGG's staff and associates are experienced in the appraisal of individual asset categories and in valuing business enterprises.
- STAGG's environmental group provides comprehensive services to mining and industrial companies, state and federal agencies, landholding companies, and individuals.
- STAGG provides litigation and arbitration support services and expert witness testimony to clients, drawing from extensive experience in assisting in case development and in the preparation of courtroom exhibits.
- In conducting mine costing studies, STAGG utilizes MineCost, a proprietary mine costing spreadsheet program developed by the firm for both surface and underground coal mines.
- the mining services provided include the preparation of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, mine planning and design studies, equipment selection and utilization, process plant evaluation and design, and the preparation of detailed and comprehensive capital budgets.
- STAGG has extensive experience in evaluating coal deposits at all levels of investigation, ranging from preliminary assessments of reserve potential to detailed reserve studies conforming with public reporting requirements.